Saturday, July 8, 2023

Update and Art Fight

Hello! It's already been over a month since my last post! Sorry to my 0.7 readers! I've just been dealing with college confusion, motivation crashes, and social events. I've finally been admitted to grad school after a mix-up regarding recommendation letters, and the late search for housing has also taken up some of my time.

Nonetheless, I've made the very smart decision to participate in Art Fight this July, which I've been enjoying even if I'm characteristically running behind on everything. (If you're also a part of the event, you can find me here!) This has motivated me to put together references for some of the main characters in Roselight, including both artwork and associated lore! Some of this is completely fresh content! Exciting!

Art Fight is another reason I haven't been posting here - everything creative I've been doing lately has been in service of this goal, and although a lot of it is relevant to this blog, I....forgor.

So! I'm going to upload these references as I make them (the first three are done), along with the character bios I wrote up for Art Fight. Hopefully this makes up for some postless months!

No comments:

Post a Comment