Wednesday, May 17, 2023

IM ALIVE

Oh god it has been many months since my last post oh jeez.

This unfortunate hiatus was generally caused by my final semester of undergrad forcibly extruding every last driplet of creativity out of my withered corporeal form like a 40-ton steel rolling pin atop the world's wimpiest tube of toothpaste.

However I am happy to report that I survived the ordeal and even managed to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering. So that's pretty cool.

With any luck I will be posting more frequently again. I don't have much in the way of summer obligations; I did apply for an M.S. program for the Fall, but it's looking to be somewhat less of a godawful nightmare than my undergrad, so I'll do my best to keep the momentum.

I've definitely had ideas bouncing around in my head lately, so I'll try and hit a consistent cadence of getting some of these out! Time and the blog archive will tell whether I succeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment