Sunday, September 18, 2022

Here goes

Well, I'm doing it. Blog time.

As you can glean from the header, this blog is about a story I'm writing, drawing, and producing other assorted content for. I'm going to try and keep this pretty regularly updated, primarily with actual content, like sketches and snippets of prose. I may also post a significant amount of my thoughts and musings about the plot, its themes, and other stuff as I flesh things out.

I'm already extremely prone to rambling, and this content format is absolutely an enabler for that. I just wrote a miniature essay on like 2% of the influences on this story and its setting, as proof that this is going to suck away large amounts of my time. If you'd like to validate this behaviour, that miniature essay is at the "about Roselight" tab.

The "pages" function on Blogger is neat because I can have a few permanent tabs with standing info, sorta like a wiki....although I should probably invest in a proper one of those in the future. Hurghrhghrgh. I'll have to see what works best for my brain.

I do think it'll be fun to talk a bit about my thought process and ideas for each piece I write/draw/etc., so I may divide each post into the actual content and then like a director's commentary about it. Who knows. I now have 5.5 hours before that 8 AM so maybe I should quit writing this and let the future content speak for itself. Whee! See y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment